1. What’s your name: John Kwesi Dosunmu-Mensah
2. Where do you come from? Ashaiman, Accra-Ghana
3. How long have you been composing? 5 Years
4. What is your creative process? How do you start creating a beat? / How do you start writing lyrics to a beat? Sometimes, I record the concept on my phone when inspiration strikes and sometimes I go into the studio and start from scratch.
5. What made you choose a career in this field? My undying passion for music and every aspect of it.
6. Did you do any courses for your career field? No, I did not.
7. What advice can you give to aspiring composers? Consistent learning and a strong passion for music are key.
8. Which other composers or artists have you worked with? I have worked with Kizz Daniel, Sarkodie, Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy, Kuami Eugene, Wendy Shay, Sean Tizzle, Mzvee and a lot more.
9. What has been the highlight of your career? Meeting up a lot of influential people.