1. How did you get into the music industry? Well I’ve just barely entered but I’m making progress due to the biggest factors I’ve discovered, which are good vibes, good music, and good talent.
2. How has your sound and persona transformed over the course of your career? My sound has become more diverse and refined as lots of time spent on the craft has given me a better understanding of what works and what doesn’t.
3. What has been the defining moment in your career? The realization that being honest, kind and hardworking are just as important as the quality of the music. Also, People need people. Isolation cannot work as everything has a symbiotic relationship with something else. This is just one of those things that nature kinda wants.
4. Who has been the biggest influence on your career? Each couple of months there is someone new. I could be listening to Justin Bieber, for a whole six months then I would find myself listening to Jacob Collier and Thomas Newman for the rest of the year. Pop music and Film score music are the biggest genres for me at the moment.
5. Have you got any releases coming up? I have something commercial brewing up with Chad Da Don, AirDee, Priddy Ugly and Sheer’s very own Cassidy Shear.