Sheer extends its congratulations to the newly-appointed SAMRO Board of Directors. We trust that they will represent our composers’ and publishers’ best interests with integrity, and have every confidence in their abilities.
At this AGM the SAMRO members listed below were nominated and subsequently voted onto the SAMRO board of directors.
• Ms Natalie Sanderson (Publisher)
• Mr Ryan Hill (Publisher)
• Mr Sello Twala (Composer)
• Ms Wendy Oldfield (Composer)
• Mr David Alexander (Publisher)
• Ms Linah Ngcobo (Composer)
• Mr Gabi Le Roux (Composer)
• Dr Sipho Sithole (Composer)
The meeting voted for the following serving board members to remain on the board:
• Ms Relebogile Mabotja (Publisher)
• Mr Rowlin Naicker (Publisher)
For more information, please visit Samro’s website: http://www.samro.org.za/news/articles/outcomes-samro-agm-held-11-december-2018