- How did you get into the music industry? In 2008 I decided to sing and learn how to produce my own songs. Along the way I found myself producing for other up-coming artist and even a few mainstream artists. It gradually grew to winning awards and working award winning A-list artists.
- How has your sound and persona transformed over the course of your career? A lot has changed. I have seen growth in my sound and formed good relationships within the industry. My confidence in my passion has also increased, like my personal quote says, “Perfection will only exist when you constantly practise.” I intend to impacting up-coming artists and producers in a positive way.
- What has been the defining moment in your career? Having the privilege to produce full-length albums with big names in the industry.
- Who has been the biggest influence on your career? Honestly, I have a lot of influences but to mentions a few Patoranking, Davido, Chris Brown, Timberland, etc. These people give me courage to go for what I want, love what I do and trust in God.
- Have you got any releases coming up? I’m currently working on a two-project EP as a producer and as an artist. Release date will be confirmed when the records are complete.
Sheer Publishing News
Sitting Down with Jonathan Mensah
27 (0)11 438 7000
75 Bram Fischer Drive
P.O. Box 3128