How does synch licensing work for a hit, a jingle and production music?
Tumi Mogapi and Mandrew Mnguni from Sheer Publishing will discuss how synch licensing works for a hit, a jingle and production music.
Topics to be covered include:
Commercial and Production music
- Ownership of copyrights
- Public performance rights licensing
- Mechanical rights licensing
- CAPASSO rate card for production music
- CAPASSO transactional licensing
- Music Publishers direct licensing for adverts, films and productions
- Music briefs
- Music searches and supervisory
- Sample clearance
There will be plenty of time for Q&A’s at the end of the masterclass.
Date: Wednesday, 7 February 2018
Venue: Paul Bothner Music Claremont
Time: 6pm to 8pm
Cost: R75.00 – purchase tickets online or at the door
Enquiries: 021 674 4030 – Paul Bothner Music Claremont